Some of you are familiar with ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔⓣⓔⓧⓣ.ⓞⓡⓖ (I’ve discussed it here before). You type plaintext into a input box, and it converts all of the letters into Unicode circled characters which you can then copy and paste into LJ, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or just about any other site where you post or comment. The problem, however, is that that site only replaces the ⓛⓔⓣⓣⓔⓡⓢ with bubble characters – all other characters are left unaltered (even though Unicode contains circled number characters, and some punctuation as well). This is why, for some time now, on the rare occasions when I wanted to convert some text into Ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ◯Ⓣⓔⓧⓣ, I used a macro in the Massive Tool to do it for me rather than use that site.
The same goes for the related ʇxǝʇ dıןɟ pages (ǝuo uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ s,ǝɹǝɥʇ) which provide you with inverted Unicode characters to use in place if the plaintext you enter. The pages only recognize and flip a small subset of the standard ASCII characters – to be fair, Unicode contains a full set of inverted lower case letters, but other characters like upper case letters and numbers are significantly more hit-or-miss. ˙SᖈƎ⟘⟘Ǝᒣ ƎS∀Ɔ ᖈƎԀԀՈ ƎSᖈƎΛNI ƎWOS Ǝᖈ∀ ƎᖈƎH⟘ I tried to fill in the gaps in the inverted character table as much as possible; some look good, some do not. As an example, there is no decent backwards or upside-down capital K, in case you were wondering. Anyway, rather than mix the two sets of characters together, I kept the upside-down lower case characters in one macro, and the upside-down upper case characters in another.
Again, these were macros that could only be executed through the Massive Tool, not by anyone using a web browser (like the pages linked above); meaning that other people couldn’t use them at all, and even I found them less than convenient at times. I also created a number of other text conversion macros, like Fдцж Cчяɪʟʟɪc, ᚷᛖᚱᛗᚨᚾᛁᚳ ᚱᚢᚾᛖᛊ, and even ひらがな. Eventually, I also started coding macros for the diacritics described in this post, and it just got to be a bit much. So, I decided to put them all onto a single web page for easy access (by me, and anyone else who feels the need). I based some of it (by which I mean I blatantly borrowed some of the code and structure) from the Ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ and dıןɟ pages above, and you can see the result RIGHT HERE.
To use, simply enter your text into the box at the top, and the copy the resulting text that you want out of any of the other boxes below. The very last box, the combining diacritic box, has a number of checkboxes for enabling or disabling various diacritical add-ons; again, you can read this post to see how they can come in handy. There are, as of this writing, ten different text conversion routines on that page; but, knowing me, don’t be surprised if that continues to expand. Also, I’m embedding some codes in there for special characters. If you type :CCCP: into your input text, a hammer and sickle character will be added in the Faux Cyrillic output. :SMILE: also produces a variety of Unicode characters in different output boxes.